Whether you have a Seiko or a Rolex watch, it is critical that you maintain the exterior of your watch so you can enjoy it for years to come. Your exterior will be guaranteed to be clean and preserved longer due to routine maintenance. A neglected metal surface will show aging a lot faster, as dirt and body oils/salts corrode metal surfaces over time, the longer they have an opportunity to interact with metal surfaces. By routinely cleaning your watch, you will rid your watch of impurities and environmental contaminants frequently and thus reduce or minimize the time that agents have an opportunity to interact with the metal surfaces.
WristClean’s Watch Spray is an ideal watch cleaner for all metal watches – gold, platinum, stainless steel, white gold, titanium, etc. Watch Spray’s water-based formula is also safe and ideal for all watch crystals, such as acrylic, mineral, sapphire, and anti-reflective coatings. The wonderful thing about Watch Spray is that it does not only clean, but it beauties and brings out the original brilliance of the factory finishes/surfaces. It does not dull over time or possess chemicals that alter the originality of finishes or surfaces. It has been widely used and praised in the watch industry by collectors and enthusiasts in over 38 countries. It has also premiered in International Watch Magazine and been sold in the National Association of Watch & Clock Collectors.
You can purchase WristClean’s Watch Spray here: http://www.wristclean.com
Here are a few steps to make your watch detailing easy:
- Ensure that your watch is water resistant. Most watches are water resistant, but in case yours can not resist water, you should spray a Watch Drying Cloth or HD5 with Watch Spray instead of spraying your watch directly. This way you can still clean your watch.
- Spray your watch thoroughly with Watch Spray to ensure that all surfaces are wet.
- Rub your fingers gently over the watch surfaces of the case and/or bracelet and use a Watch Brush (optional) to access hard to reach crevices.
- Rinse your watch in water. This step is not necessary, but it will wash away all the dirt and body oils/salts that Watch Spray had emulsified from your watch surfaces.
- Towel dry with WristClean’s Watch Drying Cloth. The material is thicker, more suede-like to absorb more water.
- Wipe your watch surfaces with the Watch Cloth HD5 to remove any final water marks, etc. to ensure a clean surface. The thinner material is excellent for picking up anything that the Watch Drying Cloth did not remove.